Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Move

It's been a little quiet around here the last few weeks and it's going to get more so before things pick up. My wife and I are in the process of moving, and it's a sizable move at that. Not huge, but more than moving from one suburb to another.

I was awarded a research assisstantship at a small University in Southern Utah--we presently live in Northern Utah--and we are going to make the pilgrimage to a new city for a new adventure. My current employer gave me an extended leave of absence and I'm going to take advantage of it to get my masters degree.

Which means Gravetapping is going to be quiet while we make the transition from one place to another. We plan to be moved in and at home in our new digs this weekend. And then who knows how long it will be before we have the Internet up and running. Hopefully it won't be too long, but it may be a week or so.

Until then, good luck and happy reading.

No comments: